Open to the public on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays – orig.

Le Corbusier’s Parisian studio apartment has reopened to the public following a two-year restoration to its storied bones.

The bolthole sits inside the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Molitor building – which the Swiss-French maestro designed with his cousin, Pierre Jeannette – and was home to the architect and his wife Yvonne Gallis from 1934 until his death in 1965.

French architect François Chatillon was tapped for the €1m restoration project, which marks the 50th anniversary of the Fondation Le Corbusier. Chatillon has brought back the original colour palette and textures of the 240 sqm Modernist home as well as replacing degraded materials.

Rue nungesser et coli 24, Paris